Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mother's Day




Mother's Day was wonderful. For the first time, I think Jason understood it is a special day devoted to Mommy. He was more excited about its arrival than I was. At preschool, the kids made a craft for us mothers. And, Jason just couldn't wait to tell me. A week ago, the day he made the craft, he came up to me and said, "I made a craft for you for Mother's Day. It's a stick. Let me show you." I urged him to wait till the day of celebration. He was so pleased the day had finally arrived, he opened it himself. You can see the stick for yourself. I love it.

Not to be outdone, Michael is leaving the kind of present that keeps on giving....in the bathtub. Hopefully, you haven't just had a big meal, but these developments are too gross not to share. For the SECOND time, my number two has carried out number two in the tub. As a result, we are now doing our best to take baths in one minute or less.

No comments: