Saturday, November 18, 2006

We Know What Jason Is Thankful For



Jason is oh so thankful for the last few days.

We have been fortunate to visit with good friends over the last 48 hours or so, and little did we know, that's exactly what Jason wanted.




At preschool, Jason is learning about the meaning of Thanksgiving. On the way home on Friday, Doug asked him what he is thankful for. After a few moments of deep thinking, Jason said, "I'm thankful for my friends coming over, I'm thankful for Uncle Tim, giving me a V-Smile (that's a video game system, by the way), and I'm thankful our car got fixed."








On Thursday, he and his former buddies got together. We were happy to get a shot of Jason and his friends, who sat still for ONE minute so we could snap a picture.

Then, Friday, we celebrated Kathy's birthday, and the kids had more than their share of fun.

No comments: