Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Planning

Playdates and parties have made up a big part of the last few weeks. Pictures to come, of course. Today, though, we got the chance to take a breath and relax.

Jason and Michael immediately jumped into the box.



They stayed there for 20 minutes, at least. It was so nice.

Jason and I were talking the other day about presents for Daddy. I don't think sharing this conversation will reveal too many secrets. I asked Jason what he thought we should buy Daddy.

He thought for a moment, and told me, "Robots." I pressed on. "Anything else?" I asked.

More thinking. Then he said, "Nightlights. Lots of nightlights."

It gets better.

You can tell we do a lot of reasoning (some people might call it bribing), because today, I asked/told him to finish dinner, to which he replied:

"If you make me eat this fishstick, I won't let you come to any of my birthday parties, EVER!"

No comments: