Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One size fits all

This is the first Christmas where the boys are actually buying gifts for each other. Don't get me wrong. They can't wait for Santa's arrival. They seem to think the Jolly Old Guy has endless pots of cash, by the way. But, it's so cute. They are getting things they believe the other will enjoy.

They are using their own money for these purchases, going to the store with one of us, and wrapping the presents themselves.

Today, Michael told me he would buy me a sweater one day, when he got big and had more money.

He knows he wears a size 4T. So he asked me, "Mommy, how old are you? What size are you? Are you a 37T?"

So earnest.

And I know the next time Michael is at the store, he will be looking for just the right size.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I love Michael - he's one of a kind!