Thursday, October 07, 2010

Picture time!

Note to self: When you "reward" a child for good behavior with a lollipop, make sure he does not have access to THREE at once. Kids are so literal.



We're actually not too much fun in our house when it comes to lollipops. I only allow the kids a few licks before I tell them it's time to toss them aside.

Michael got a couple of lollipops for attending the Children's Festival with me last weekend.
It was a beautiful day and Michael had a wonderful time.



School picture time is here and well, I didn't feel like pre-ordering photos I don't know will turn out, so I took my own. The background is a little, simple, shall we say, but, the smile is priceless!



Joshua couldn't be left out, either! He said, "cheese!" like a big boy.



Good thing we did picture drills because Michael and Jason got to be in their first photo shoot and commercial for a public service announcement.





I have to admit, I was worried about how they would do. But both boys enjoyed it more than I thought they would. I told Jason that some kids make quite a bit of money for their college educations this way, and Jason wasn't so interested in that. If the money were to go toward Bakugan toys, I know that would be another story!

No comments: