Monday, January 17, 2011

Toothless Michael



Michael lost his first tooth last week, Jan. 9th to be exact. And he lost his second one today. The tooth fairy better start saving up. You could say it is about time they started falling out. His permanent teeth have already started to come in, BEHIND where his baby teeth were. In fact, I think they are both almost all in. I just look at his mouth and Jason's mouth and I think, I better start working harder! We'll be paying plenty of visits to the orthodondist!!!



We have been immersed in the winter sports here. For a few weeks after baseball ended and through the holidays, we took a bit of a break. But, new year, new sports! The boys, all of them, are back with swimming. Jason's teacher thinks he would make a good candidate for swim team, Michael is getting so much better and Joshua only screams for five minutes (as opposed to 15) when he is brought to the pool.

School is going well and Jason is adjusting well to his new one. He has an "interview" coming up because his class is opening a "restaurant." We love this school. It is a dessert shop and he wants to be a sous chef. Asked why he chose this job over, say, a manager, and he says, "Well, it doesn't look like managers do anything. I want to do something and I think I can do that as a chef. Managers just sit at their desk all day." Doug (of course a manager) was rolling, as was I.

No comments: