Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Celebrating our presidents

Our own Honest Abe came home yesterday with a new distinguishing feature. Michael wore his hat pretty much all day long (minus the time we spent at the pool). It would not have held up that well in those conditions.



Joshua's reaction was immediate. He couldn't stop staring at Michael.

Who could blame him?

Finally, after a minute, he says, "Michael, I wuv yo hat." He repeats it a few more times. "Michael, I wuv yo hat."

Michael, he's so nonchalant. He replies, "Thanks." He didn't even look up from his homework. I think he was coloring in a picture of a kitten.

You can tell Joshua's feelings are as true as he can make them.
As I am writing this blog post, he's able to look at just a picture of Michael's hat and he says to me, "I love Michael's hat."



If I were Michael, I would not leave him alone with it.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Michael, I love your hat, too!