Monday, January 30, 2006

Hogging the Limelight



Looking through my pictures, I see I have sooo many of Michael. There are two reasons for that. Jason will not sit still for a picture anymore. And, if he does, he won't smile properly. We have him say "cheeese!" and it looks like he's talking. Plus, I have just realized Michael is a ham. He smiles like I have never seen only when a camera is in his face. (see the difference in the pictures here). He does not like to share the limelight, either. If I move him to sit with big brother, he tries to get up. So much for pictures with the loving brothers!



Here's a parting thought from our oldest tonight. Jason, Michael, and I left Miss Michelle's house, and there was a light rain falling. Jason said to me, "Mommy, do something. The rain keeps poking me in the eye." We ran faster to the car.

No comments: