Sunday, November 25, 2007

In the Holiday Spirit

We did pretty well this weekend, readying the house for the Holidays, and that all-important visit from Santa. The tree is up, and that means decorating the outside of the home is next.


You know it's serious business when Doug pulls out the 20-foot ladder.


Our little elves were more than happy to help. Can you tell?



Each boy was so eager to hand Daddy things he needed to put up the outdoor Christmas lights. Wonder where they'll be when it's time to take them all down?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH--I'm just catching up and what the heck are you feeding the boys??? Why aren't they still little like when we saw them last--what was it --? 15 years ago now????--ok, some exgeration--but whatever--do you put "Rapid Grow" in their food???

How absolutely adorable (I have to tell you that our Caroline had the exact same "monkey" costume and I have never seen two more adorable monkeys in my life--I may get that same costume for me next year so I can be adorab---never mind! It just won't be the same. (am I going on and on and on and---ok, enuf).
Needless to say, I can't believe how much the boys have grown--and both Bud and I miss you all so much and can't wait to see you hopefully sometime soon.
OUr love to all of you,
Uncle Bud and Aunt Joyce