Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"Dear Santa..."




Yes, it's Jason's first "Dear Santa" letter!

It may be hard to decipher, so I'll spell it out here. (I've added the punctuation, by the way).

"Dear Santa,
How are you? I've been a good boy. Please bring me mini-bowling, 2 Shark Watch, Hungry Hippos, Roll Ball. Love, Jason"

He came up to us with the wish to write a letter. The words and the letters are his own. Doug provided the correct spellings.

Jason also "wrote" Michael's "Dear Santa" letter. But, he got tired of actually writing, so Doug put pen to paper. Here's Michael's letter, thoughtfully crafted by his big brother.

"Dear Santa,
How are you? I've been a good boy. Please bring me a drum and a present and another present and a green and blue present. A purple diamond present. Love, Michael"

By the way, I heard of a great way to "encourage" the kids to be mindful of Santa, who is EVERYWHERE. Put him on speed-dial. Jason is just beginning to understand that certain numbers can be reached by the press of just one button. Santa, by the way, on speed-dial #8. I've felt like calling it many a time!

No comments: