Friday, August 08, 2008

Enjoy the Games

I can't tell you how much we enjoy our time with Baby Joshua. He is quite a chatty baby, as I've written about before. Tonight, after he had his dinner--milk--he and I had a long conversation about how he was feeling. He was pretty happy, I must say.

At this young age, 3 1/2 months, exactly 15 weeks old, he's got some good friends. This is Baby Elizabeth, Tommy's little sister. She is three weeks older than he is. Look at how different they look! He looks so swarthy! He wouldn't let go of her, either.



Mercifully, the bigger boys are too busy fighting with each other to bother with the baby. Of course, Jason likes to tell me how much he loves Baby Joshua, all while he's patting #3's head with the force that he's pounding nails into wood.



We're doing great, though. And, we got the chance to watch the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics tonight.

I told Michael that we were going to let him stay up for it.

He was pleased.

But, he told me I was saying it wrong.

He said, "No, Mommy. It's Lum-pics, not O-lympics."

So, tonight we got to enjoy the pretty colorful prelude to the Lum-pics. Hope you did, too.

No comments: