Monday, August 11, 2008

Growing up

Have you ever heard of a baby who DOESN'T enjoy a trip in the car?

Well, you've met him, if you've come face to face with my Joshua.
The kid can't stand being in a vehicle.

He'll be happy and content one minute, but when I put him in a carseat, we're done.

Good thing big brother is around to calm him down after the car ride is over.



The other day I needed an extra set of hands, and Michael ably stepped up to soothe Baby Joshua down. He stood there, holding his pacifier for minutes, and yelled to me, "Look, Mommy, I'm settling down Baby Joshua!!!!" Yay for all of us.

Boy, are they growing up. Jason was complaining of tooth pain yesterday, and told me one of his front teeth was loose. Sure enough, it was.

I told him not to wiggle it, not to eat on that side, not to lose it.

He said, "Why, Mommy, you don't want me to lose my tooth because then I won't be your baby anymore?"

Um, how did he know THAT?

He's right, though.

No comments: