Friday, December 09, 2016

They love to read

When I first started this blog, I had no fear the children would read it. They could barely walk, so they were otherwise occupied. They had other skills they needed to master first.

But now, the boys visit this site regularly for stories about their babyhood. I think they mostly look at pictures.

And they have questions.

"Why is Joshua in ALL of the posts?" (I really don't think that's true).

"How come you don't have any pictures of Michael?"

"What do you mean?" I ask. "TOTALLY not true."

"Well, look at this one." This from Jason. It even says, "Michael is 5 years old!"

"But, look at it. It has pictures of Joshua all through it."

And I have to admit, there is a little bit of proof.

See for yourself.

Catch the post about Michael's 5th birthday here.

So, tonight, I'm rectifying it.

Now that he's in middle school, Michael and I have so much more time to spend together. And I'm so very thankful for that time. He talks about his new friends (one of his new friends has a boat - see the picture below from a recent trip on the water), Academic Challenge as well as loving his new Middle School. We are so thrilled to see Michael so happy!





1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Happy boy!