Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Don't Eat a Jason Creation



Over the last couple of days, Jason has exhibited an imaginative side we didn't really know he had. For example, during his nighttime bath, he told me he was busy preparing a meal of eggs. He was stirring and stirring furiously, then decided he needed some seasonings. I asked him what he was going to add. Without missing a beat, he told me, "three glasses of salt and four glasses of wine." What are we teaching this kid??

And, Michael is not going to be left out of anything these days. Lately, he appears not to realize he is not as old as his big brother. Yesterday, he started trying to go down the stairs face forward. Since he topples quite easily, the thought of him doing that without our supervision gives me chills. He is simply copying what he sees Jason doing, though. He mimics sounds, yelps, actions. For example, tonight, he picked up a plate and used it as his "driving wheel," as Jason likes to call it. Jason was using a wheel of his own. He told me he was heading to Wal-mart. I asked him if he had enough money. Yes, he told me. Six dollars, and eight coins. I asked him what he was buying. Milk, orange juice, chicken, rice, and of course, what else? Video games.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cheryl, I can't belive how big the boys are getting. And how handsome! I hope you had a good time on your trip to NJ- Michelle