Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fashion Sense

I don't know why I must stoop to getting fashion advice from a three-year old, but what's a woman to do? I put an outfit together I needed to get a thumbs up or thumbs down on. I admit, I have had to get some opinions from my pint-sized posse before. Jason is very interested in my necklaces. So, I asked him today what he thought of a belt I used over a shirt. I asked him if he thought it looked "crazy" together. He told me it did look crazy and that I shouldn't wear it. I took his advice to heart.

Michael could care less about my fashion dilemma. He's too busy screaming these days. He's such a good-natured kid, but lately, his frustrations are obviously at a boiling point. He can't speak well, yet, and words like "mommy," "daddy," and "thank you" just aren't cutting it.



Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit us for the weekend. We can't wait to see them!

No comments: