Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hanging out



No school, no summer camp this week. Just me and the boys. And, this is what we did.

Not much.



I do have to say I'm pretty impressed (sometimes) with Jason. Baby Joshua started to cry and he immediately reached over and pulled the baby into his arms.

Of course, Michael wanted to do the same thing. And, when I told him he could not, he went into a tirade. This is a new one, and it is difficult to stop laughing when he does it. He'll pound his little fists three times, and scream, "DERMIT, DERMIT, DERMIT!"

I'll let you know when his potty mouth gets to be too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dermit? HILARIOUS!!! Not the tirades of course, but swearing toddlers is always fun!

they are all so cute. can you please move near me so our kids can be best friends? Thanks.