Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Pleasant baby--Really

My mother asked me the other day why we don't have any pictures of the baby smiling. Funny, I thought we had some. Of the three kids, Joshua really has been the most outwardly pleasant (as long as he's been fed and had a nap) at this young age. 10 weeks old now, by the way!

I guess we just get so caught up smiling BACK that we forget to snap the picture.



This time, I took many pictures, and, to my surprise, he loved his turn in front of the camera. He smiled and smiled when the red light came on. Uh oh.



As for the Baby's big brothers, both are learning about feelings and taking responsibility.

As we sit down to dinner, as we head to the grocery store, while I'm folding clothes, Michael always wants to know, "Mommy, are you happy or sad?"

And, Jason--well, let's just say he picked up a phrase I hadn't heard in years.

He spilled some milk at dinner last night.

Out of his mouth pops out, "I'm sorry, Mommy. My bad."

Where did that come from?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joshua has a wonderful smile - he's a cutie!! Love, Grandma