Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy with the boys

Our first baby is growing up.



Baby Joshua was a little fussy this afternoon.
He was crying in his crib, trying to settle himself to sleep.
Today, Jason offered to quiet the baby down, by singing to him. And it worked, which surprised and thrilled all of us.

Of course, I'm not sure if it cancels out what he told me he did last month.

He said, "Mommy, I found Baby Joshua's soft spot, but I didn't push it very hard."

We examined the baby the best we could after hearing that statement.



We've been blessed this summer with plenty to do and plenty to see. He went to a birthday party this past weekend that allowed him to jump around on foam blocks to his heart's content.

We got to see Amah and Akong, who are clearly outnumbered. They tell me they had a nice time with all the kids, though.




And, I have so many pictures that look like this one. We just stare at the baby, hoping he will laugh.



And he usually complies. Right after this picture was taken, as a matter of fact.



Until next time, we hope you are finding ways to beat the heat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, lots of fun! Love you all, Grandma