Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tummy Time

You've heard about Joshua's dislike of the car. He doesn't really like bouncers, he tolerates swings. We have found he loves his tummy time.



Fussy Joshua can be transformed (sometimes) if I place him on his tummy time doggy pillow (Thanks, Michelle & Craig!). Of course, the smiles don't last long. You have to pick him up in order for that to happen. And, you know what, we do! We're suckers, really.



I realized after I took this picture that Joshua's smile is similar to that of this bear, but that is merely a coincidence. My little artist, Michael, colored this masterpiece. The color variations are all his. I believe he crafted this one at the Y. We think our #2 is moving into the artistic arena. He loves music, drawing, and cooking. As Michael would say himself, "It's double good."

No comments: