Thursday, July 09, 2009

Here's another one

With all three of them, I tried desperately to make pacifiers enticing.

Here it is, I would say. I had all different kinds, all different brands. I put sugar water on the ends. And for all three of them, it was the same.

They would hold it in their mouths for about a minute, then push it out. And this was only in the first couple of months. After that, they would have none of it.

So, it is not a surprise that people want to know what's inside another one of my children's thumbs that is so tasty. I wish I knew.



But I have to tell you, Joshua is different in one respect.

While the thumb is never far from his mouth, he also needs to have human contact.



And he's not totally content unless he has it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

wow! its been a while since I stopped by. Just wanted to say hi. The boys are heartbreakers. boy, they are handsome. Jason looks SO much like Doug. Oh my goodness. Joshua is so adorable. glad you guys are having a great summer. Any visits to tX?